Pulse Communication offers integrated, state-of-the-art solutions that enable communities to reduce cost, manage risks and have the ability to respond to the changing demands of residents, home owners and other stakeholders.
Pulse Communication addresses the major challenges that integrated communities are experiencing today:
- Regulatory and governance requirements
- Staying abreast of technologies and providing state-of-the-art solutions
- Limited capital available for large upgrades and replacement projects
- Constant pressure to reduce operational expenditure
- Enhancing residents' experiences to position the estate within a very competitive property market
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders, residents and home owners
- Creating a secure living environment amidst a steady increase in crime nationwide
Our customisable solutions cater for both business customers & consumers.
Our services are deployed across a fibre network infrastructure - a Gigabit Passive Optical Network (G-PON) - that complies with ITU standards.
As a single service aggregator, Pulse Communication manages and supports all the services.
Our services enable community executive bodies to address specific requirements of integrated communities.
These services reduce costs, improve management and control, enhance communication effectiveness, increase efficiencies, provide for additional revenue streams and deliver more value to residents.
- Home Owner Association (HOA)
- Body Corporates
- Other stakeholders
- Single service aggregator
- Managed networks with service level agreements
- Financing options available for network funding
- Wide range of value added services
- Open access network with Internet services from multiple Internet Service Providers
- Property value increase
- Finance options
- Established company with national footprint
Pulse Communication is a trade brand of Datacentrix and operates as a fibre access broadband provider.
Pulse Communication offers integrated, state-of-the-art solutions that enable integrated communities to reduce costs, manage risks and have the ability to respond to the changing demands of residents.
Corporate Park North
238 Roan Crescent, 1685
Old Pretoria Road, Midrand